The 24 Hours in the Canyon page, provides you with the official registration information, ride distances etc. and if you scroll down a bit, videos, interviews and ride reports for this event. If you don’t see a ride report and you participated in the event in the past, feel free to type something up and we’ll add it here!
Date: August 29-30, 2020
Event: 14th Annual 24 Hours in the Canyon
Route Distances: 24, 12, & 6 hour options as competitive races as well as a non-competitive option
About the Ride:
24 HOURS IN THE CANYON IS AN EVENT OF THE HARRINGTON CANCER AND HEALTH FOUNDATION
The only simultaneous 24-hour mountain bike and road bike event in the country.
We offer Competitive & Non-Competitive options for you’re riding pleasure.
FREE kids event. Fun for the whole family!
* Solo (age categories of 14 & under, 15-17, 18-34, 35-49, 50+, 60+, 70+, or Slicks & Knobbies)
* 2 or 4 person teams of all male/all female/mixed
* Large Team Category (7 min & max of 10) of all male/all female/mixed
$125 – 24 Hour Competitive Slicks & Knobbies (Solos Only)
$125 – 24 Hour Competitive (per individual or per team member)
$100 – 12 Hour Competitive (per individual or per team member)
$75 – 6 Hour Competitive (per individual or per team member)
NON-COMPETITIVE (unlimited number of teammates)
$50 – Non-Competitive (per individual)
$30 – Crazy 8’s (88 mile road event starting/ending at Zip Line Parking Lot)
- Follows same route 24 Hour Solo & Slicks & Knobbies riders ride
- DOES NOT INCLUDE CAMPING
- Male & Female Podium Finisher Awards
- $10 – Add on to Non-Competitive Participation
$24 – Ghostrider (per individual)
- Virtual participant (INCLUDES T-SHIRT) with NO PARTICIPATION.
Fees increase $25 on 7/16/20 & an additional $10 on 8/6/20
Registration will close on 8/14/2020 – or when we run out of camping spots
Location: Palo Duro Canyon State Park – Canyon, TX
Event Website: www.24hoursinthecanyon.org
Registration details: Online registration
Contact info: email@example.com
Find more information about other rides on our mainpage