The Tour du Rouge page, provides you with the official registration information, ride distances etc. and if you scroll down a bit, videos, interviews and ride reports for this event. If you don’t see a ride report and you participated in the event in the past, feel free to type something up and we’ll add it here!
Date: October 18-23, 2020
Event: 12th Annual Tour du Rouge
Route Distances: 528 miles total in 6 days, average ride of 88 miles per day
About the Ride:
Tour du Rouge has been rescheduled to October 18-23, 2020 due to COVID-19 outbreak.
This is a 528 mile, six-day ride along the Gulf Coast. Each night you will enjoy good food and entertainment with your fellow riders. Most importantly you’ll be helping The Arc provide needed services to those with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- 6-day cycling experience; over 500 miles averaging 88 miles daily, biking on backroads and along the Gulf Coast.
- Visit historic Texas and Louisiana towns, landmarks and sites, such as Beaumont, TX, where the Texas oil boom started with the discovery at Spindletop, and Avery Island (home of Tabasco® Sauce)
- Ignite your culinary senses with great Southern, Cajun and Texas foods
- Uncompromising 15-member crew, SAG support, service, bike mechanics, accommodations and local volunteers
- Enjoy cycling with and the comradery of riders from around the U.S.A.
- Raise much needed funds to support the services provided by The Arc
Registration Details: Online registration
Contact info: email@example.com
Find more information about other rides on our mainpage